Saturday 17 May 2008

My journey this morning,,,

So I left my house for work nice and early, got on a bus I usually ignore, just so I could even be quicker, I didn't get off at the regular stop, thought it would be a great idea to ride to the next stop where I would get more options of travel...alas we drove past! Road diversion due to engineering works, so I got off at the next stop which was way off my route, saddled my bag and I started to run like a mad man to the next stop...

Phew, I made it! I needed the work out anyway, soon my bus comes but alas again, it’s full! So much for nothing? No! I decided, I didn't leave the house early, ran like mad only to be late, so I joined the hooligans who went in through the exit door, the bus driver looked like he was going to order us off but he was a good lad..so I stayed on...

I got to the station early, Im normally running to the platforms cos I barely always have enough time but today, I took a stroll..why rush when I have time urgh? If only I knew.. Squeezed in on a packed train with barely no space to lift my arms...waited for the doors to shut but it stayed open, so more people squeezed in!

Announcement: 'ladies and gentlemen, there is a suspect package on the west bound platform at canary wharf so the jubilee line is suspended, I suggest you find alternative routes to complete your journey this morning'

Oh my word! What?!!

1 comment:

ibiluv said...

awwww..........one of those days...........