Tuesday 20 May 2008

No 2

No 2

Met number 2 during my relationship with no 1.. Interestingly, we all attended the same church, but we were studying at the same uni..

It was Christmas day, was talking to a flat mate from uni after the service and he was hitching a ride back home with her so I walked with him to her car and said hello... And so it was hello from that time on, waved to each other when we saw at uni and in church...I was in my first year..she was in her fourth..

Very early in my second year, I broke up and was in hiding at uni from the humilation I suffered from the break up. She visited my flat mate and we got talking, we became friends, great friends, she lived just 10 minutes away so she spent a lot of time at our flat, she always brought gifts for us whenever she traveled home but I always got something extra..she slept over almost every night and we had such conversations! I liked her a lot and I knew she felt likewise too but I didn't want to make any moves cos she was older..

I summoned up the courage one night and I kissed her..she didn't stop me..she had the softest lips ever..

We started to date and I say..it was beautiful, we were best friends and I would call her my first love.. She did teach me how to love, the little gifts, the attention, advice and the best of friendships. It felt strange in the beginning, here was a woman four years older than I was but the age gap didn't matter..

It was hard when she graduated but we were on the phone every night, I remember my journeys to NITEL phone exchange, waiting in the queue to use the phone and spending ages talking, ignoring the shouts of those waiting behind me to get off the phone, we also wrote to each other every week, several pages! I kept a journal just for her. She went for service in the north and 10 days into the orientation program, she snuck out of camp just to see me! Imagine my surprise when I got into my room and I saw her on my bed...she was missing me so much she risked punishment and travelled several hours just to be with me..how could I not love her.. She was so full of suprises..

Of course, we raised a few brows..

her friends thought she was stupid, my friends thought i was cool,
my dad didnt have a problem with it, her dad didnt seem to mind either,
my mum liked her alot but secretly prayed we wont last, her mum couldnt stand my guts! ha! ha!

But we didnt care..oh did i mention that she dis-virgined me? we were together for 4 months before it finally happened..i'm very much into sexual education (if you know what i mean) i've been reading up for years! Kama sutra, the sex scenes from mills & boons and temptations (that was all i seeked for in those books my cousins read), tantric sex and the works and i proudly say that i was not a novice that night..sept 28, 200..(sad but i remember the date so well!) it was my first and only 'all night long'..and her orgasms were quite fulfilling..beautiful

And then she got admitted to a uni in London, and as the months drew close to her departure, she started to suggest that i start making new friends..didnt quite get it at first..weeks later, she said she couldnt deal with long-distant relationships, amongst other things and it was best we move on..days later, we broke up..

Took almost 2 years to get over her, but we stayed in touch, infact, every other number after her knew about her, so you wouldnt be suprised that she was one of the first people i called when i got my student visa too..

Interestingly, she was the first person i called when i got to london (my first time in the queen's land and another story for another day) and she happened to be living 10 minutes away...again! so i didnt spend my first night alone...

Sadly we dont talk anymore now...we got almost too close for comfort, too too close (fill in the gaps..despite the warnings i got from my cousin to stay away from the ex). I spent my first 2 months in jand with her (despite having rented a single room), and she asked one night what will happen with us, i said nothing was going to.. i couldnt cos i was with No 5(look out)..And so we drifted..again

Im happy for her, she's married now too..

Lesson learnt: Love is real..but stay away from the exes! ha! ha!! ;-)

3 comments:

ibiluv said...

sounds to me like you had ur cake and u were eating it..........u were the one that had No 5 and was spending tyme with No 2......

u did an all nite on ur first nite?????.........*really???*

Enigma said...

Yeah, i know..no5 found out(some silly mistake of mine) but we sorted it out.. and yes i did pull an all nite..considering it was my first time and she's waited long..leave story

Lady said...

hahahahaha,....ENIGMA OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!UR MA KIND OF GUY OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLL NIGHT!!!!!!AHN AHN...BAD GUYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...awwwww but it sounded like u guys were soo good together..and being 10 mins away again.....and if u loved him....y was no 5 a problem..i mean it seemed like a situation of....i've met ma kind of woman..i will drop the rest..and take care of her needs...ANYWAY SHE'S MARRIED NOW..NO TIME FOR WHAT IF's..... I HOPE SHE HAPPY IN HER MARRIAGE THO....i mean dude has a lot to live up tooo.....hehe
p.s: dnt let ur swelling head take up the whole of london underground ooo...lol
p.p.s: am looking foward to ur posts..please dnt leave a sista hangif for too long....