Thursday 22 May 2008

HOW I GOT MY GROOVE BACK!

Im in my room and i'm hearing some serious soundtracks (big up to ibiluv) from the next room.. and i wonder when... if i will ever conduct an orchestra again...

I'll continue with my numbers soon, just had to blog this..

No 5 was great, amazing and we could do it almost anywhere, she was mega spontaneous! When i but when i got with No 6(an interesting story) sex was ..ish. Was expecting kama sutra when we started but alas, i was disappointed, she didnt like sex! In the beginning it was crazy, our convos could make a monk come! but it was quite disappointing when we hooked up finally..cos i used to be crazy about this thing.. The build up to sex took days...texts, hints( had to ask her to come spend the night or weekend sometimes!)

But whenever she was horny, she would bombard me, texts and picture messages (the she-devil sometimes sent messages when i was in church! After working a brother up so mad, imagine the vexation when she comes around and sleeps off!!! She then apologises in the morning..' oh im so sorry, i came around so i could spend time with you but i was so tired, sorry love..kiss' Enough 'lock balls' and 'blueballs' and then when we finally got to do it, it starts to hurt after a few thrusts! haba! Believe me, i dont rush to it, foreplay is very important to me and i dedicate time and skill...i mean skill to it.

gradually, i began to lose my skills of 'longevity' and i became conditioned to 3-minute durations..with no soundtrack(of course excluding foreplay). A situation i couldnt discuss with boys! i proudly say that i am not bad in bed, ive got game men! Imagine my pain while im lying on my bed and the soundtrack nextdoor lasts for an hour or more! I was so jealous of my flatmate who named 'it' BOB! I was so close to cheating..but i dont cheat. i was so frustrated sometimes it showed! I didnt always discuss my frustration because episodes in the past havent been so favourable..

Well we are no more now, and i have a wonderful woman in my life now, complete with an all round package! i mean..my flat mate recently told me to move houses cos our music keeps him up... he recently told me not to kill her with... he came up with the title of this blog actually...

Need i say more?, she can dance, she can move, she can sing and she love it!..No we both love it..

And the grammy goes to...'wink'

5 comments:

Afrobabe said...

lol..nice to see u aint calling her a whore for liking it as much as you do...

ibiluv said...

i thot u had her with you......
cos u said she can dance,she can sing......
not she could dance.*confused look*
so No5 is in ur past?

well if she's in ur past....
not to worry.......
sooon u shall be conducting an orchestra.......

dont u just hate it when someone else is getting some and they are making songs fit for grammys and u are there-can hear every moan,lick.........and u are alone&^%$#@*&

Enigma said...

lol, No5 is no more, so also is no6..I think no7 is the last stop. No more numbers..and i am conducting orchestras again!

Lady said...

hahahhhhhahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!enigma oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in fact all three of you make ms.cocoa wanna make a few calls...........hahahahahahhaha ....sou've reached the last bus stop huh??? wot a shame(for me that is)....lol...i guess i cant find out if all this mouth u r making is for real oooo...or she just be faking it to boost ur ego....

Enigma said...

@ms.cocoa brown: lol..no comment, the taste of the pudding is in the eating.. she aint faking..im a good writer/director/producer, we make good music!