Tuesday 3 June 2008

Down memory lane...

Tis kinda difficult blogging now..madam's with me most of the time, and she complains that its a struggle to get my attention once im on my laptop..

So many things i wanna write, itchy fingers..but i'll like to remain an enigma, most especially to her..so my blog suffers..shame

Was just thinking back to the very early stages with No6...

We went at it at least 3 times in a night, 2 more during the day, and boy did she have a hot body? t'was one of the things that caught my eye.. how could an asian have that kind of butt! the kind that made you look again, beautifully curved and shaped..yes! felt proud at work when she walked past and the guys turned to look...

She always had some new lingerie when she came around, i come into the room and there she is on the bed in some sheer babydoll, lights out, candles burning slowly... oh how i loved taking them off..

I remember when my folks visited from yankee last year february..i had been told their return flight was on the 14th (vals)..in the morning...cool, they were around for 2 weeks, we had just started dating then, i couldnt introduce my mum to a british/indian chick as my girlfriend, so we kept it to ourselves, lived on phonecalls and text messages... i was cool, but by the 2nd week, she got so horny, steamy calls and texts + picture messages was all i got, she had reserved a hotel room for valentines night... was indeed looking forward to that night..

3 days to departure, popsy decided to check flight details online and then suddenly realised that their return flight wasnt on the 14th but the 15th.. had to pick my jaw from the floor! My sister was in stitches, teasing that they had blown my plans... called babe and lied to her that popsie's ticket had issues and their return flight has been moved to the next day but she wouldnt have it, our plans for the 14th must go as planned...hmmm, ok o

I tell myself...'im a grown ass man! can do what ever i want!' so i use style tell mumsie (dad aint got issues at all) that i have an all night party on valentine's day, she replied 'am i tying you down?' well, my plans were to spend a few hours at the hotel and run home at midnight..

Valentines day, did all i could do for the folks, got my stuff together and headed out... delays on the way, the plan was to meet at 3pm, got a text saying 'im horny and you're late', i reply 'just around the corner'

I get to the room, knock and the door opens slightly.. i catch a whiff of her perfume... "you are late!" she accused, im sorry i got caught up in traffic.. "what are you wearing? i thought i told you to wear clothes that can be taken off easily" (its quite cold in february actually!) i begin to explain but she stops me "shhhh...fuck me now please, cant wait anymore" the winter gear dissappeared instantly!

After a few rounds and drinks...i/we slept off...2am, my phone rings..my brother calling from yankee.." what the fuck are you still doing out when you should be spending the last hours with your folks?!" True, we had spent over 5 years apart, till they visited...

Oh shit!!, i missed my last bus and last train! i tell him to get on tfl and plan my journey home... i catch a couple of night busses, ran across the river (in the foot tunnel..lol) i made it home around 5am...i unlock the door quietly but there was no need..they were all dressed and ready to go..in the living room, my sister looked at me and shook her head, my dad said hello, mumsie gave me total ignore!!

She didnt say a word to me till they had checked in....lol...my mum and drama..

Anyways, wasnt too bothered..had a good night ;-)

It amazes me how it all changed, i guess she got her fix...or i will decieve myself and say i was too much for her... sex dwindled to once in 6 weeks if i was lucky..once! and it had to be at night, with the lights out...under the duvet! all cos of issues she had with her body (which was still hot to me) so much for making love in front of the mirror(one of my many fantasies), she wouldnt even ride cowboy! even worse, we cant switch positions! missionary all the way! so much for my books and lessons (i do have a mini library)

this brother was frustrated and filled to the brim with cum...she had to nerve to tell me one time to try masturbating to reduce my cum load! i remember one weekend, been looking forward to some action..only for her to come around and sleep off! twas all my fault, i never complained about my lack of action, told her our relationship was more that just the sex...if only i knew

Im not crazy, i just like sex and i like women who feel the same way, put your money where your mouth is, fuck me senseless! challenge and take me anywhere and anyhow you want it..standing, crouching, bending, in front of the mirror, in the shower, on the kitchen top, on the living room couch and carpet, hold your legs up and tell me what/how, make music, disturb the neighbours...let me stagger when we are done..

Hmmm..reminds me of how No5 christened my flat...

6 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Tight movie lines ;)

Herself: I'm horny and you're late.

You: Just around the corner.

A mini library... I'm not surprised ;)

Nice one.

Lady said...

"put ur money where ur mouth is..and fuck me senseless"HAHAHAHAHHHHHAH.....THAT WAS MADLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!GOSH!!!!!!!ENIGMA!!!!!!!!! HMMMMM......enigma!!!!!!!!I THINK AM HOOKED! XOXO

Lady said...

oh oh oh!!!!!!! i just remembered the song...THATS A DISS ISNT IT?????? BASICALLY TRYNA SAY I DNT EMBRACE THE AFRICANESS IN ME???????? WHERE DID D CONVO DID THAT EVEN COME IN...makes no sense to me!
p.s: PLS..U MUST FIND TIME TO BLOG OO..I UNDERSTAND THE MRS.WANTS UR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION..but pls ms.cocoa has needs to! hehe
p.p.s if u ever see me near hyde park....erm....walk d otha way..lol..

134ElitZ Magazine said...

LOL...uhmm!

p.s: 'll be back 4 a real comment when i find the words to

ibiluv said...

well u do read like a bunch of rabbits.........lol

its easy to start a rel with u guys clawing at each other all the tyme.....then stuff happen and it starts to dwindle98ask married couples)..........

Anonymous said...

what,,,this is a rgular stuvvinsss....watt!!! xoxox