Tuesday 17 June 2008

Waiting?


Hmm, i just thought i'd tease you guys a little..

So it was a trip round Paris (hence the french and forever grateful to my french colleague at work for the excellent journey planning and tips) and i saved it till the last moment..so the surprise was beautiful and worth the trip..

Got on one knee at 'Musee du Louvre' (above picture...sorry had to incorporate architecture!)
with a few french chicks giggling in the background and did my thing (forgot my lines in french)

Anyways.....the ring is on.

I still have alot to say and by the time its all out.. it will be a bombshell and y'all can either love me or hate me or understand me or call it whatever you want but in whichever way it might swing, im still going do my thing!!

Till that story comes out......another song from my favorite artiste... Musiq Soulchild (this is going be a tough one)

DontChange

Lately you've been questioning
If I still see you the same way
Cause through these tryin years
We gonna both physically change
Now don't you know you you'll always be
The most beautiful woman I know
So let me reassure you darlin that
My feelings are truly unconditional


See I'll love you when your hair turns gray
I'll still want you if you gain a little weight
The way I feel for you will always be the same
Just as long as your love don't change, No

I was meant for you and you was meant for me yeah
And I'll make sure that I'll be everything you need
Girl the way we are is how its gonna be
Just as long as your love don't change


Cause I'm not impressed, more or less
By them girls in the T.V and magazines
Cause honestly I believe that your beauty
Is way more than skin deep
Cause everything about you makes me feel
I have the greatest gift in the world
And even when you get on my last nerve
I couldn't see myself being with another girl



So don't waste your time worrying bout
Small things ain't relevant to me
Cause to my understanding you'e all I want and need
See what I'm trying to say is I'm here to stay
Baby, baby darling I swear that I,
I swear I ain't going nowhere no.


You are my baby
Don't you change baby
I love you, got to know,
Yeah, yeah


ps: i wonder who's going be the first...

8 comments:

Ms.O said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!..YAY!!!!...congratulations!!!!..am soo happy 4 u!!!..plus i lovee thtat song..ahhhh the Old musiq soulchild= Bliss!!!...ooo and am first!!

Enigma said...

well done ms o!!!!!!

Lady said...

OH MA GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SURE LEFT ME WAITING!!!!!!!!! RUBBISH!!!!!!!11LOL!!!!!!AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SHUD HAVE BEEN ME IN FRANCE MEHNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MEAN ONE OF THE FRENCH CHICKS IN THE BACKGROUND.....I WUD HAVE BEEN APPLAUDING like the freak i am!!!!!!!!lololololololol.....TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
so this story....hmmmm.....BOMBSHELL?????/ well i knu u knu that i'll lurrrrrrrve u either way....DEF DO YOUR THANG MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still waiting.....
p.s: xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxo

Lady said...

nawa for this MY MS.O OHHHH...CANT EVEN FIND OUT HOW HER BEYBEY IS DOING..
P.S: OH YEA!!!!! I LOVVVVVVVVVE THAT SONG...."I'LL LOVE U WEN UR HAIR TRUNS GREY..I'LL STILL LOVE U IF U GAIN A LITTLE WEIGHT" well mine wont have to...cos i'll dye my gry hair and visit the gym regularly...heheh....YEAH RIGHT!..MWAH!!!!

Ms.O said...

lol...haha!!!...yay!!...so whts my present?!?!?!?

ibiluv said...

awwwwwwwww.......
this is a very nice song.........*knocking on the table*.........waiting for the story......

Naija Idol said...

enigma. hmm. dats all i can say.

Miz Arkitect said...

congrats !!!! LOVE LOVE THAT SONG