Monday 9 June 2008

HARD!!!!!

its increasingly becoming difficult to blog!!!

We technically live together..i dont mind, i asked her to move in, but !!!!!!!!! We meet up after work, come home together, watch tv together, she wont sleep until i come to bed..well lately i've been putting her to sleep..the 'exercise' way, but she's mentioned now that it becoming a norm. In her words: ' this is getting typical, we make love and then you go back to your computer'.... You cant blame me, I LOVE visiting blogger.com!

But its all good o, im not complaining, i just have 'space' issues once in a while, told my parents a long time ago that i may never settle down, and my mother vehemently rejects it...IN JESUS NAME! (GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME, IM NOT BLASPHEMING O)...I dont think i can escape not settling down, the first of 3 children, im just some months from leaving the '20s' (damn im old!). My parents have been praying seriously lately..so you can imagine their joy at the mention of a woman in my life...

So much i wanna write..but madam is in the vicinity.. sorry folks..

I must have a PRIVATE study in 'our' house..somewhere in the attic, with booby traps on the way in...I LOVE MY SPACE..

Did any of my rantings make sense at all? think im slowly going crazy....already?!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...it made perfect sense to me o.We all need our personal space!

Btw I have been here before, I even read your whole blog. I like the way you write.

Au revoir , I will be back :)

Lady said...

hahaha...U AND DIS UR MADAME SEF!!!....GOODNESS U ASKED HER TO MOVE IN?????AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!I ENVY YOU OOOO.....ms.cocoa really hates sleeping alone...(i still sleep wiv ma parents whenever their around...and my big bro too on most nights...thats d one thing i look foward to in marriage....SLEEPING NEXT TO SOMEONE!HEHE) NAAA ENIGMA..u will settle down...u seem like a good enuff man to handle ur woman right!!!!
p.s: yea i'll let u knu bout the invite once i sort it out....I AM TIRED OOO....AS MY NAIJABABE WILL SAY "I CANT SHOUT" HEHE...i mean i dont owe anyone an explaination on how i live my life....YES I APPRECIATE OPINIONS...but i mean there has to be a limit nawww....imagine ms.cocoa recieving sum DISTASTEFUL inbox msgs....sum bitch even went as far as getting an email acc...that is fuckcocoa@yahoo.com....I MEAN?????? COMMON NAWW.....I REALLY AM A SWEET PERSON..I DNT DESERVE SUCH CRAP FOR LIVING MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO! and ur right..i've learnt my lesson...STAY ANNOYNMOUS....NOTHING CAN SPOIL THAT WAY!
p.p.s: melooo for studio ooo...*wink wnk* lol

Chris Ogunlowo said...

lol...

You sure need your personal space.

She wonders why you face the computer after lovemaking... Maybe you always have an unfinished business? ;)

Afrobabe said...

lol..blogging is addictive, dont let it take over your personal life...

ibiluv said...

personal space c'est tres important to moi aussi

try to write when she is asleep
she deserves ur tyme
dat dont mean we should suffer no posts......*wink*........

The Activist said...

When there is life, there is a way. Find that way!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

first time here and liked your post, rants and all, lol!

Don't give up on blogging, you only just started it seems. It can be very tiring but ultimately rewarding.

Take care and God bless.

Enigma said...

Thanks to everyone of you...i do it now while she's asleep, but she sleeps lightly...im expecting shortly to be asked why im always typing so late at night...i have my lies ready too!

Miz Arkitect said...

lol u sound like a typical guy.. ok i can totally relate to you, cz i feel this way . I CHERISH MY SPACE.... maybe i can be extreme stymes, but really all i ask is give me tyme to miss you.. i hate being chocked...
now i can control it, so i want to b4 i get married to a man u know...


private study?attic? booby traps??? all sound like a bad idea.. u dont want her thinking you hiding more than blogging do you????

loving ur blog lemmi go read thru thanks for stopping bye