Thursday 12 June 2008

George Benson

Hmmm..another one of those nights..

I wonder if anyone else goes through this phase.. Lovely day at work, bubbly and all..

Was listening to George Benson on the way home on my mp3 and im just so chilled now...dont wanna do anything else, just lie on my bed, alone, with the lights off and let the jazz play all night..

DONT like it! it makes me think, reflections on my life that leaves me depressed for a few days! I really do hate these moods, i cant even look in the mirror, cos i dont like the person i see..

I try to live my life without regrets, a few try to rear their ugly heads, but i live with it! Im not where i want to be and i will continue to strive to get there, no matter how long (soon i hope).

Another senseless rambling..i blame it on slow jazz.

I bought a solitaire today and learnt how to pop the question in french! Maybe that's what's sinking in slowly.. (i think i've given away too much!)

Au revoir!

9 comments:

Miz Arkitect said...

yeepii am 1st for once lol lemmi go read

Miz Arkitect said...

so u blaming it on George Benson???
Every thing would happen in its due tyme. You cant rush it.. live life and enjoy it ....

hope pour lire de vous bientot!

Lady said...

ENIGGGGGGGGGGGGMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! i demand you snap out of it right now!!!!!lolololol..OH BUT MY DEAREST..EVEYONE HAS ONE OF THOSE DAYS... but wait wait..holllup a minute....DID U SAY "POP THE QUESION??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
(lady koko demands you give her an answer!)

Lady said...

LET ME GUESS...YOU WERE LISTENING TO.. "nothing is gonna change my love for you" ??? awwwwwwwwwwwwww
p.s; XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO....I LURRRRVE YOU TOO!

Naija Idol said...

hmmm enigma. u really are a mystery. anyways we all have one of those periods where we get depressed even when we try not to and decide to blame it on something and in this case, u've decided to blame it on George Benson.lol. anyways nice blog, my first time here and went through ur archives.

ibiluv said...

u can blame it on George all you want but we all know its been on ur mind a while.......

he only let you put a finger on it.........

so hows it gonna be........
private or public?

bended knees or ring on her toothbrush .......*abi how dem do am for diary of a mad black woman??*.................

Anonymous said...

You should treat yourself to something when you are having one of those days.

Anonymous said...

I now understand why you were getting so worked up! Awww!

NaijaBabe said...

Lol, I get those moments.
Kenny G does it for me tho....I fall in that mood for days and I need some naija tunes to snap me out of it!