Saturday 28 June 2008

Down memory lane.....Flings!

I finally get to have my saturdays off! Gotten so used to working weekends and the day's rather boring...

Just had a bit of reminiscing and i thot i pen it!

Started back at Uni......There was this guy i disliked so much! why? he was short, not good looking at all, black! i mean burnt out, but yet he always had his way with the women! and i beefed him so much. We got talking much later, he needed help with his design project and i was a *drawing contractor* then, so we had to work together and i had to ask him to coach me on how to get the *babes*

He laughed and he told me that if he had my height and looks, it would have been disastrous! And so the coaching started, he taught me how to flirt, and how to respond to flirts, how to deal with competition, gave me tips, we walked and sat together and he took me through my paces...

So i started with MJ... She was hot, fun and fly....she used to come around my department (the archi trees was a great hang out spot), lucky for me we went to the same primary school so it was easy to chat her up... she was funny and our convos were great, much later arranged visit a visit to hers...one night i stayed late and she suggested that i stay over (great!) we got cuddly..hmm what amazing lips, and beautiful nipples (the cutest i've seen ever!) touching and all, but alas she had a pair of jeans shorts under her nightie!(deliberate) Well, im not one to push so i let her be..

One evening, she was in my room, i was drawing and she was on the bed, we were talking and all, the talk got steamy and i joined her on the bed...it happened very quick, kissing, tearing off clothes and soon, the beauty of penetration! and what a beautiful soundtrack.. it was over quickly too and we said it wouldn't happen again... yeah right..

And so we began, *fuckmates* ....
text: are u home? bored can i come around?
reply: sure! see u soon!

What a great understanding we had, she was great and the sex was amazing, beautiful soundtrack, and did i mention she had a great behind too? she was one of the best i must say, (im sure all guys will agree with this, there are some pussies we have tasted and never forgot) her emotions changed much later, she fell in 'love' but cos i had made it clear from the start that i didnt want a relationship, she didnt pursue it... i always wondered how it would have turned out relationship wise...we are still friends...

Soon came along AB.... Final year, everyone busy with projects and then there was a strike! a very long one but most final year students stayed behind cos we had 'work' to do...

She used to come around our flat, of course we were all friends, having known each other for almost 5 years... her 'best friend' was my flat mate and she always chilled in his room, she would sleep somewhere else when his girlfriend came around.. we all chilled out together and then convos began to involve sex and all... she asked for a massage one night and she took off her top! Personally, i don't like to take advantage of vulnerable situations..... so i focused on her upper back only , she told me i could do her lower back too! The massage sent her to sleep anyway.... the next night, she grabbed me and kissed me, so hard she bit me! but every time i made a grab for her she ran away...bloody tease! she resisted my advances all night (i need to mention here that when i sleep next to a girl, i have a hard on all night, and i dont sleep) and then she started to touch me in the morning, but by some amazing reason, my dick decided that he's had it! honestly, felt like i was jazzed! here i was with a bloody stiff all night and then the opportunity came in the morning and it would not bulge!

I had to wait a few more days after that disappointing outing! And then it happened! I went home for 2 weeks and we went together! (my family dont live in nig so i had no explaining to do..in case u were wondering) Boy she was a cat in bed, animal sounds, biting, scratching and insatiable but i loved it!! Every spare time was spent in bed! couldnt get enough. Had another friend of mine around at the house later on but we would still go at it! Oh how naughty she was! We would all be watching tv and she would be fondling me...the BJs were amazing and boy could she ride? One thing i loved about her the most was her spontaneity, all i had to do was give her a look and she was ready to go! almost anywhere! And it was always a satisfaction to leave her lying in bed..wasted...

That went on till we finished uni and after... the 2 met sometime...they met in my room one day, soon after the strike ended and i introduced them to each other.... They both handled it quite nicely, but there were days i had to deal with them both.... not together tho! (i dont like to keep a woman waiting and wanting)

Finished Uni but was supporting my best mate who had an extra year with his design project while i was waiting for youth service. We would drive to school on monday and drive back for the weekend... He was chasing this girl at the uni of ib. and i went with him one evening...i was introduced to BO...

She was light skinned, and with the most beautiful hands and feet (i must admit (sadly) but i have a thing for beautiful appendages) we got so well that night, she called my friend the next day and told him that he shouldn't bother coming to check her friend if i didn't come with him, so he dragged me along.... we slept over that night...and it was talking all nite.. we went over again the next evening and in the middle of the night , we crossed some boundaries...basically, there was kissing and sucking... i left in the morning with a smile on my face but my mate was angry cos he was getting nowhere and ive only known BO for 3 days...

We went back to uni that monday but i was on the phone with her all week, traveled back alone that weekend, i was robbed on the way too! the first time i had a gun to my head....*shivers*. hid my phone in my boxers, was searched but interestingly they didn't find it (according to them , i would be shot if anything was found on me) they took all my money.. got to ib but was too traumatized to even see her. She came over the next day and we were holed on the whole weekend! think we broke the bed that weekend actually. It went like that till i went for youth service...The i met AO! No 4

Ive had a few scrapes here in London, (this blog will never end if i go into it) the flirts come in a different level.... There was MO.. who came to my house and in the cause of play, put my phone in her bra and told me to come get it.... of course i did and got more!

There was a *posh* mum practically pimping out her daughter to me and i was flirting with her instead (she was hot!, her daughter was not!) Of course ive had loads of experience with fellow colleagues... interestingly, i cant fight the attention i get, i only pick on the pretty ones and flirt blindly...great fun!

Anyways, hope you had a good read, i dont flirt anymore, i smile at flirts....and the days of flings are supposed to be over...

Hope y'all had a good weekend.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm that your friend really coached you well o! lol ;P

Chari said...

2nd! Ope o!!!!!!!!

This baba ur a bad guy oo..ahnahn

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

OMG I just published a post quite similar to this!

Ms.O said...

ahhhhhhh!!!!...wow..and none of these girls tried to force u into a relationship...wow...Flirting is a sin ooo!!!...lol

timmy said...

dude....

rethots said...

An architect in word & deed. How beautiful....

Allied said...

Wow..

What an adventure!! U slept with co-workers? That is a No no

Lady said...

eniGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmm.....u rival me oooo.....FLINGS ONLY.....u knu.....abi ooo MINKY....
I ALOS AGREE WITH rethots...u be architect TRUE TRUE.......LOLOLLLOLOO
P.S: XOXO

Buttercup said...

hmmmmm....i guess r. kelly's "i'm a flirt" was composed for u...lol..

Afrobabe said...

I see you learnt well...cos when you let go...u really let go

ibiluv said...

we had archi trees in my uni too..........hmmmmmmm

i guess we have all had our wild oats....some of us are still sowing though....sowing days are over for u mate...lol

Invisible said...

I want to be like you when I grow up, lol.

Naija Sutra said...

but na wah for you oh, so you are one of those boys. pray make i no meet you oh.....lol....interesting insight to ur life in the flingzone, im still in that flingzone tho

NaijaBabe said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm no comment

Jaguda said...

(she was hot!, her daughter was not!). that was maaaaaaaad funny!