Thursday 5 June 2008

My terrible mind...

Madam calls me pervy...but I’m not, I just happen to have a very graphic mind...she likes to dance in front of the mirror...and boy, can she twist? I sit on the bed looking at her..a smile on my face..she catches my eye in the mirror and asks: "why have you got that look on your face?"

I reply: I’m just picturing the things you can do to/on me..

And then she goes: perv! (of course she likes it!)

Im with my friends and we all see some chick with lovely assets, I just smile while they are commenting on her looks..when they finally turn to ask for my opinions, I give them vivid and graphic descriptions of what I could do with her...they reply: you are just mad!

I’m not!

Got this colleague at my new place of work that likes to bend over..if she wants to get something from the floor, instead of bending at the knees, she bends at the waist! She's putting or getting stuff from the fridge while on lunch break and...yeah, she bends! She's oyinbo o..but... she's got a beautiful rear..and I get at least 4 'bent over' views daily. My ridiculously sick graphic mind not only spins pictures of standing behind that rear, I also hear the sounds of my groin slapping against it! :-(

Well, that's one of the many pictures I battle with.. And I don't act on them, I can't..of course except with madam..

I’m a good man...with a crazy, but interestingly graphic mind...and a good heart :-)

Thanks for stopping by…

7 comments:

Lady said...

oh RUBBISH MR.ENIGMA!!!!!!!!!u knu deep down ur thinking, "before nnko..y wont de bobo cheat...see this babe ooooo.....she tink se don see mugu!" lolololoolol....oh...its workplace..not to worry....ur moni dey on its way...i was told by a "source" they were able to deliever a wonderful package....OKAY AM OFF TO READ THIS POST NOW...
p.s: i think ms.cocoa is obsessed....b4 u begin fear fear...i have booked a meeting wiv my therapist..xoxo

Lady said...

hhahaahaahhaha..A GOOD MAN WITH A GRAPHIC MIND!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA..DIS MAN.....ENIGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!U NEVER FAIL TO IMPRESS SHA.....just make sure madame doesnt knu that this graphic mind exapnds beyond her view....becos....goodness knus..I WUD BE JEALOUS OOO!!!!!!!!
p.s: this "flexible" colleague will not put u in trouble one day oooo(Amen)..we wudnt want summin leaking from ur trousers....*never a good look* (wink wink)..lol

NaijaBabe said...

Ermmm graphic..u might wanna chill..if madam should catch u looking let alone thinking... you are in SOUP!

Chari said...

damn...dude we are alike on that one dude...

ibiluv said...

looking is healthy dude.....

it keeps u in good working condition to tap madam's rear.......*wink*..........

Enigma said...

i've got so much love for you IBILUV!!

Miz Arkitect said...

there is no harm in looking or working on ur imagination, i guess as far as no action involved. lol interesting mind for an architect.. trust me , we need it keeps us going, makes us see more than the normal eyes does lol